Frequently Asked Questions
You can call the courier of “Expert Logistic Kazakhstan” by phone+7 (747) 575-40-00 or by filling out a form on the website. The client must specify his full name, company name, number of documents to be sent, sender and recipient addresses.
Details can be found on this page.
Yes, we deliver such products, but at the same time the Sender is obliged to pack such products correctly on his own. He is responsible for damage of the cargo during delivery due to its poor packaging. For an extra charge, we can provide additional packaging of the shipment.
The courier service does not deliver goods prohibited for transportation:
– materials, objects or parts thereof, the transportation of which is prohibited by the current rules of transportation or Russian legislation, in particular pressurized, toxic, explosive, combustible, non-corrosion resistant products and materials, as we
– gold, silver, other precious metals and stones;
– money, stocks, bonds, unstamped postage stamps, traveler’s checks, other securities, insurance documentation and other valuable cargo;
– firearms and their parts, ammunition, fireworks, flares, cartridges;
– prohibited and psychotropic substances;
– objects with a penetrating odour or capable of somehow damaging other shipments;
– art objects: antique objects, paintings;
– materials that may be considered as pornographic or inconsistent with moral and political state values.
Yes, he (she) can
The sender must clearly reflect the Recipient’s contact information on the package:
– full name of the company;
– Full name of the Recipient or his representative;
– Street name, building number, office number (rooms, apartments);
– city phone numbers.
No, it is not required.
No, calling a courier is not included in the delivery price.
The speed of delivery is affected by the type of tariff and route. Detailed information you can obtain from the staff of our delivery service office “Expert Logistic Kazakhstan”.
The bulk weight of a shipment is a calculated value that reflects its density. As a rule, a load of lower density occupies a larger volume of space when compared with a load of higher density of the same mass. Taking into account the improved design and technology of the latest generation of aircrafts, the carrier organization should adapt the calculation of the volumetric weight to increase the efficiency of the use of the cargo space and eliminate volume overload. If the volume weight exceeds the physical weight, the shipping rate is calculated taking into account the volume weight determined by the formula:
(Length (cm) * Width (cm) * Height (cm)) / 5000 = volume weight of the cube in kilograms. (p * R2 * H) / 5000 = volume weight of the cylinder in kilograms. R is the radius in centimeters, p is a constant value of 3.14. For example, the volumetric weight of a box with dimensions of 48x36x52 cm is determined as follows: 40 * 40 * 60 = 96000 / 5000 = 19,2 kg.
You can get free standard packaging material from us – cardboard envelopes and plastic bags with the company’s logo. If the customer considers these materials unsuitable for packaging, the Sender can pack the cargo himself or entrust it to us, having agreed with us in advance.
To find out the cost of transporting a parcel, use the online tariff calculator on our website or call the company’s office at +7 (747) 575-40-00